Saturday, September 23, 2006

Web 2.0 in Reversed: Web 0.2 Reserved.

This site is the complete opposite of Web 2.0. No fancy header with gradient, no bluish-shadowy logo and NO user generated content. It's like Yahoo! Anwers but in Martial Law.

At site says...

The only user contribution is your ignorance.

Ask me questions, I'll try to answer them.

I prefer tech questions, focused on Linux (server only, no desktop), Apache, MySQL, and PHP, but ask whatever you want. Limit 3 per user.

I'm now throwing away all retarded questions. I didn't realize how much traffic I would be getting.


Though he's a Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP guy, try asking offbeat and see if the owner is on the mood.

Sample Q&A below:

Q: Why is PHP hard to integrate with Javascript?
A: Try using Smarty. http://smarty.php.net/
I've found it helps to separate content from logic.


Q: Why hasn't President Bush been impeached yet?
A:Our government is retarded.


Site here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home