Sunday, September 10, 2006

This Filipino Blog Is A SPLOG!

This Filipino Blog Is A SPLOG! Not another Spam Blog but a very SPecial bLOG. Well, atleast to me.

Congratulations to Blogger (BlogSpot) for doing their part. This blog, my humble blog, receive a precautionary kiss of death. Ok, ok, their team is just preventing another splog.

Ei, I am not a machine. Proof is, I’m posting the email I received. If there is a machine, it's the Blogger.com's system that marks and studies all these blogs if its legit or not. Posting herewith the machine-email sent...

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


Yeah… yeah…

Kudos to you for the spam-protection steps but negative points to you too because it took 3 to 4 days before this Filipino blog got of the hook. Not that I was really posting hard in this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home