Sunday, February 07, 2010

Baby on Board sticker, to stick or not to...

baby on board

I bought this baby on board sign last month but it still sits inside the drawer. I am still having 2nd thought into really putting this “baby on board” mark.

Where I drive - Metro Manila - , for (some) taxi drivers, bus drivers, and super disciplined jeepney drivers… this sign could very well mean for them,”a-ha - you have a baby in there, you’ll be soft and wimp and you’ll give way to my effin tank (jeep)” and I’ll be abused.

I rarely bring the baby with me in my Metro drives anyway. So for now, it’s still unwrapped and un-sticked.

Meantime, I have another sign in my car, the cool rockin Overdrive plates.

Oh btw, we have a Baby on Board t-shirt design we made last year. Check it out here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home